Recently, I have been obsessed with the studies of healthy diet. After my moving away from home to study and live independently, to confess is necessary, I rarely paid much attention to my everyday diet. It was not until three weeks ago, the time I got seriously sick and the doctor announced it was out of the lack of nutrition and exercise, I got to cast about my own diet habit and what to eat.
Since exercise is the less attraction to me, I start to delve into the world of regimen─ how to eat not only healthy and balanced but economical and flavorful. Instead of the efficient microwave meals and instant food in the convenience stores, I try to give more favor to the grain and rude products, such as barley bread, oatmeal and brown rice. I also pick up meals with vegetables and protein like tuna salad or boil mushroom. They are all delicious nutrients without much cost and burden.
What’s more, I catch up the trend of the slow food movement, which boasts to dine slowly learning to appreciate the original savor of food. It is never an easy task for me because I am a person used to devour quickly for time (which is definitely a bad habit).
After weeks of implementation, I find myself better in spirit and more dynamic in energy, and the attention and concentration span sustain longer. The slow food movement makes me rethink both my dining habit and living style effectively. I no longer take eating as a daily boring routine but a time of enjoyment and happiness. I am satisfied with my new change now and still working on exploring more healthy recipes. And welcome is to anyone who loves to share his/her own tips with me!
Your experience is useful to me!!I got sick too......I think of this problem too, how to eat not only healthy and balanced but economical and flavorful. Living outside makes my diet not regular and nutritous. I am afraid of that because I found myself unhealthy and weak. I would like to try your way to change my eating habits. Hope everthing can get better and I can recover soon......
ReplyDelete